Sunday, June 26, 2011

What I Ate Today And Who I Ate It With



























I ate so much yesterday that the planned white jeans and top outfit didn't happen. Instead I wore this Eileen Fisher sweater that I got at the Orange County "by the pound" Goodwill outlet for less than $1. And since there was still a little room in it, we decided to hit another Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives spot. This time it was Gatsby's. Neat place with Benihana style grills in the center of the room, but tables to sit at. The FIRE Burger is a perfect balance of heat and flavor. And the fries are double fried in the French tradition and are absolutely fabulous! My husband is on his Blackberry, making a good living for his family, next to my sister Claire in blue. And the petite blonde (OK, she has gone grey, but she will always be blonde to me) - that's one of the world's best woman, (and foremost Biblical scholar in my family - just call and ask her anything), Marya (can you tell she is originally from the South by the spelling of her name?) who is married to my oldest brother Don, who is preaching this Sunday at the Immanuel Lutheran Church in Riverside. We are so lucky to have her as part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment