Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Do Pigs Like Peeps And Jelly Beans? Easter Baskets On Their Way

I have been slightly under the weather lately - tired and cranky. Dr's diagnosis was a sinus infection and after just a few pills, I can tell I'm on the mend. Just this morning, I caught myself before I made a rookie Oklahoma mistake. I had two packages full of Easter Chocolate to mail. So I threw them in my trunk in the morning to mail in the afternoon. Whoops! Luckily, I realized that the 90 degree weather we've been having would turn my cute Easter Baskets into a basket of chocolate soup. So I mailed them first thing. My only regret is that I didn't make up a basket with all the rest of the candy and send it to Audrey the pig who lives on my friend Catherine's farm! Pigs like jelly beans and Peeps, don't they?

4 comments:

  1. oh, I'd love to see a photo of Catherine feeding Audrey jelly beans from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa--you are funny! Pigs eating jelly beans and peeps. Truth is, they would love them. Chocolate soup.....well maybe that would be nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Terri, Audrey is a little chunky, so maybe the Jelly Beans aren't such a good idea. But you're right about how cute a picture that would be. And these beans are fruit juice flavored, so they're not quite as bad as they could be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sanda - I wonder if Pigs can eat Chocolate, or are they like dogs who can get very sick from it? But there's nothing much in Peeps to make any animal sick - pretty much just sugar and gelatin?

    ReplyDelete