Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank You Audrey!





When shopping with your friends at the Goodwill, it can be difficult to leave without buying anything, especially if it's cheap. Even if it's as ironic an item as this Aqua Jacket, which would have been free. I am so fond of the expression "Good Times" that I even use it as a tag for my posts. But I just don't see how this term applies to this flimsy polyester jacket. Luckily, style icon, Audrey Hepburn (Barbie edition) was looking out for us.





4 comments:

  1. I've been with the daughter there. Love Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Audrey doll? Was that for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill! Don't you love those small Goodwills? The Claremore one is a favorite of mine. I am so jealous that your daughter is around to go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri - That Audrey is $150, but does come with 3 outfits, including a cute orange coat and fur hat. All out of the box, so not collectible. But I am dying to buy it just to play with it. Ooh - I forgot to add, there is a tiara.

    ReplyDelete