Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Can Hardly Wait - Christmas Exposed: An Evening with The Onion

I love The Onion. I just wish my kids could be here to go with me.
Christmas Exposed: An Evening with The Onion
December 6, 2011 7pm - Harwelden Mansion (A beautiful place and the reason this is limited to 100 people.)
I got my tickets last night. Called and placed my order the minute I had the information. Here's the ticket info:
Tickets are NOW on sale for this amazing holiday event with The Onion. There are only 100 seats available. Don't wait! The cutoff date for advanced tickets is Friday, Dec. 2nd. All others will have to pay at the door. However, this event will sell out fast.
Phone Number: 918-583-7737
Email: mail@tulsapressclub.org
Cost: $20 - Visa and MasterCard only

No comments:

Post a Comment