Monday, November 7, 2011

Why Do They Think It's My Fault?

This morning, in the pool, my water aerobics class introduced me to a new theory about the recent chaos in Oklahoma. They are pretty sure it's all my fault. The facts as they see them: worst winter, worst summer, worst earthquake - what was I planning for the rest of the year? Would there be more tornadoes? Could I produce a hurricane? We all laughed it off. After the additional moderate earthquake this evening (at least this was the proper 5 second length) and the tornado warning for Tulsa which is in effect until 4 am - a very long tornado watch - I don't know if I can go back tomorrow. But I do know that if I had moved to Prague, where most of these earthquakes are centered, I would be on a plane right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment